Saturday, March 15, 2014

we're having a baby! //


yay!! i can finally publicly talk about us being pregnant! it just feels so liberating, let me tell you. i know we are only 11 weeks but it seems like i've been holding this in for ages! and i obviously need a good lesson in patience because baby isn't even due until early october haha (i've only already selected about half my baby registry--heaven help me). anyway, we are absolutely thrilled, nervous, obsessed, excited, exhausted (just me), and have no idea what we are in for. so far we've had our 8 week check-up where we got to see our little one through the ultrasound and even hear the heartbeat! it was unreal. i'm pretty sure vaughan started crying ;) i also got about 7 viles of blood taken, so if you know me you know what a freaking MIRACLE that was. surprisingly though it was a little less scary this time since i knew it was for my baby. it may sound pre-mature but it's amazing how much i feel like a momma already :) 

xx

21 comments:

  1. So exciting!!!! Congratulations, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how excited I am! You are going to be such a wonderful mama and this baby is going to be the luckiest little person in the world. Congratulations!! And welcome to the "brand new mommy" club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up!!! This is so exciting!! Can't wait to see that cute little babe of yours! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! So happy for you love!! You are gonna be one GORGEOUS and WONDERFUL momma!! Eeeek!! xoxoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, girl! It may or may not be the cutest baby on earth once it gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I was expecting something like this. You absolutely have to tell us how you told your husband you're pregnant.
    P.S. You were very brave to take that needle for your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you both!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot woot! Preggo buddies! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats you guys!! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhhh!!! i saw the title of the post in my dashboard and nearly flipped over in my chair!!! congratulations, praise God for this beautiful gift! Can't wait to celebrate with you (virtually) on this joyous journey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats girl! so thrilled for you two! i can't wait to see this gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! That is SO exciting!!! I just had a baby and ever since I'm obsessed with all things baby/pregnancy related. Being a mom is THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay!! :) I am almost 12 weeks and due October 1st! Isn't it so amazing. :) Congrats!!

    xo, Mariah
    http://www.fashionbymariah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This put the biggest smile on my face. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!! I have ultra baby fever so reading this just kicked it into super-gear :)

    www.shewhofears.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi rylee, ive been a stalker here for a while, first time posting, i luv your honesty and humor! I have a beautiful mixed race lil girl and she is the light of my life! No doubt your baby is going to be gorgeous, and so very loved! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yoooooohhooooo!!!!!
    This is sooooo soooo great!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete